GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
To take charge of general and special services and other related to general services mandated in Section 454 of RA7160 or the Local Government Code 1991
Aims to be an office that is concerned with the total well-being of its employees, dedicated to procuring quality goods and services providing cost-effective support services determined to systematize records management, and committed to effectively manage and maintain the assets of the municipality.
Provide leadership in managing facilities, equipment, supplies, maintenance, and other services including the community in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner.
MARIDY A. MANALO
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(043) 424-0627 loc. 152 / 0998-531-7816
List of Programs/Services
- Develop plans and strategies related to general services and upon approval thereof by the Mayor, and implement the same.
- Procurement of supplies, goods, materials, and equipment needed by all departments/offices. Member of the Bids and Award Committee
- Inspection of delivery of supplies and materials to ensure compliance and conformity with the specifications in the Purchase Order.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory of Plant Property and Equipment.
- Secure motor vehicle insurance and fire insurance of owned buildings and properties.
- Secure other taxes, duties, and licenses of government-owned properties.
- Conduct proper disposal of unserviceable properties.
- Facilitate general services support in coordination with other departments.
- Supervise janitorial services, orderliness, and sanitation within the area of responsibility.