BUREAU OF FIRE PROTECTION
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) is responsible for the prevention and suppression of all destructive fires in buildings, houses and other structures, forests, land transportation vehicles and equipment, ships or vessels docked at piers or wharves or anchored in major seaports, petroleum industry installations, plane crashes, and other similar incidents. The BFP enforces the Fire Code and other related laws and investigates all causes of fires and, if necessary, files the proper complaints with the city or provincial prosecutor who has jurisdiction over the case.
We commit to prevent and suppress destructive fire, investigate its causes, enforce fire code and other related laws, and respond to man-made and natural disasters and other related emergencies.
A modern fire service fully capable of ensuring a fire-safe nation by 2034.
SINSP FERNANDO C. CASTILLO
List of Programs/Services
- Inspection of Business Establishments
- Issuance of Fire Safety Inspection Certificate
- Conduct of Fire Drills
- Training of Fire Volunteers
Calendar of Activities
- Continuous implementation of fire prevention campaign Oplan Ligtas na Pamayanan on the Road (OLP) in selected barangays
- Continuous review of plans and inspection of business establishment
- Continuous disinfection of barangays with COVID-19 positive cases in joint projects with DRRMO
- Continuous beautification and disinfection of fire station
- Continuous water rationing at the Quarantine Facility of Calaca at Don Bosco, Brgy. Cahil. Calaca, Batangas
- Continuous conduct of community pantry in the different barangays of Calaca, Batangas